Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Welcome to YWAM Perth!

Here's a little window into my world here in Australia! I made this last week so the #'s at the end are about half what they were then! Please check out this video and give me feedback, I'm just experimenting with the whole video update idea =D If you would like to send a donation for my outreach, just click on the Donate button on the right side of the screen!

If you'd like to send me snail mail (which I love) here's the address as promised:

Meghann Mayhew
c/o Youth With A Mission
PO Box 8501
Perth Business Centre, WA
6849 Australia

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tour Meg! I miss your face and it was wonderful to see you and a little bit of your life there. I'm excited to see God's faithfulness to your team as you guys head toward Zambia. He is always enough! Keep the videos coming! Love you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete